Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Home at last!

I am so happy to announce that we are home tonight!  We were discharged around 5pm and then began the 3 hour drive home.  It started out alright, but ended up being pretty rough and painful for Tyler.  However, once we got home, cleaned up and settled in he perked up and even announced that he wanted to walk around by himself.  He then had Joey help him off the couch and shuffled around the coffee table!  He is so happy to be home.  We can see how relaxed he is already and I know it won't be too long before he is making it around on his own. 

We came home to some pretty special decorations put up by Nana and Aunt Kristin.  It made Tyler, Joey and I smile!   It is good to be home!  Here are some pictures of the discharge and trip home!

Sorry, it is taking too long and I need to sleep. I will post the pictures in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment